Tuesday, May 25, 2010

VA - WOW Worship Purple (2010) (2 Part)


















Track List Part 1:

1. Your Grace Is Enough
2. Everlastong God
3. Shout Unto God
4. You Never Let Go
5. Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)
6. Mighty To Save
7. Revelation
8. Lead Me To The Cross
9. Hosanna (Praise Is Rising)
10.All Because Of Jesus
11.The Wonderful Cross
12.Your Name
13.You Reign
14.New Song We Sing
15.Beautiful Jesus

Via MediaFire :
DoWnLoaD


Track List Part 2 :

1. I Am Free
2. Everything Glorious
3. God Of This City
4. How Great Is our God
5. Majesty (Here I Am)
6. Give Us Clean Hands
7. Hosanna
8. Marvelous Light
9. Song Of Hope (Heaven Come Down)
10.Desert Song
11.You're Worthy Of My Praise
12.My Saviour My God
13.You Are Good
14.Happy Day
15.Forever Reign

Via MediaFire :
DoWnLoaD

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Komentar untuk meningkatkan kualitas musik rohani Indonesia

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates